Green production is no longer a fringe activity. As more sustainable approaches are fast becoming a "business as usual" way to work, the group aims to understand green production, how to implement it and deliver sustainable production transformation. By working together we can form strategies that not only are better for the environment, but are also economic.
- EU Funding for Green Production
- Sustainable Transport in Broadcast
- Sustainability Summit (Q2 2021)
- Using Carbon Calculators for Productions Roundtable (Q2 2021)
- EBU Academy Sustainability Awareness Sessions:
- Waste Management
- Hot Spots in the Chain & Solutions
- Simple Changes for All
- Green Production Strategy
- Members Pledge
More than 600 media technologists registered for the Production Technology Seminar 2021 (26-28 January) to talk shop, compare notes and take a fresh look...
A new EBU report highlights the work being done by Europe's public broadcasters to reduce CO2 emissions arising from their content production and distribution...
Issue 44 of tech-i was the first to be published after the COVID-19 pandemic had spread throughout the world. While the full impact of the crisis would take some time to be felt, strategy leaders at EBU Members had already started to reflect on how it might effect public service media in the medium term (pages 10–11).