We are gearing up for a prominent presence at the upcoming International Broadcasting Convention (IBC) Exhibition and Conference 2023, 15-18 September in Amsterdam.
We will be welcoming visitors with a blend of demonstrations, networking opportunities, on-stand presentations and meetups, on the EBU stand located at 10.D21 in Hall 10.
Additionally, EBU is collaborating with IBC on the IBC Tech Zone in Hall 8, focusing on user-driven innovation and R&D, and potentially paradigm-shifting technologies for large-scale content production and distribution.
Attendees can also look forward to the IBC Awards ceremonies late in the afternoon on Sunday 17 September, with EBU among the recipients of two awards, and the IBC Accelerator programme, where the EBU is involved with the ‘Synthetic Humans For Entertainment And Accessibility’ project.
See, hear and connect on the EBU stand
The EBU stand acts as a hub for public service media representatives, for industry representatives looking to connect, collaborate or learn more about EBU technical guidance, and as a shop window for EBU-driven services and collaborative developments. Visitors wishing to secure some time with us during the busy show days so by booking a meeting with one of our experts in advance.
We will be showcasing a diverse array of activities and innovations, including:
- 5G-Emerge and 5G-MAG, fleshing out the full potential of 5G
- start-up driven innovation with STADIEM
- High-Quality Video work and testing, smoothing the path to HDR
- the Dynamic Media Facilities concept as a way to merge the benefits of IP and Cloud into a revolutionary and powerful new kind of architecture
- Work on Customized AI, charting a path to the use of AI on the user’s terms
- 'A European Perspective' and NEO, pushing the added value of news services
- EuroVOX and PEACH, giving media organizations fundamental building blocks for their digital transformation
- Pragmatic solutions merging broadcast and OTT on smart TVs, with the ‘German DVB-I pilot
A rich schedule of events and meetups covers topics ranging from 5G to updates on IMF, live encoding, sustainable rendering, and HDR standardization.