The annual Production Technology Seminar focuses on recent and future developments in media production technology. It is a key industry event for those needing to make informed strategic decisions in the technical domain.
PTS 2023 put the focus on technologies and trends that are redefining the nature and quality of modern media experiences, and the tools and workflows to produce them.
The event combined a conference programme with tutorials, cutting-edge technology demonstrations and networking. Few, if any, other conferences offer the same depth of coverage of recent and future developments away from the hype of commercial conferences and trade shows.
Attendees could join this PTS event in person, or if not possible, remotely. However, added benefits such as networking and demonstrations were only available on site.
- Mini IP-based workflow (Canon)
- AI for media production (Sony)
- EBUCorePlus (EBU)
- From 2D pictures to 3D models (Rai)
- Immersive opera (ZDF, Fraunhofer IIS, Die-Etagen, TU Chemnitz)
- Spatial Reality Display (Yle)
- Uncompressed video in the cloud (EBU)