The EBU and its members have been active in the metadata domain for many years. The scope of use of metadata evolves permanently as the strategic importance and volume of metadata grow. The MIM-MM project is a community of experts and implementers keen to learn and contribute.
- Design EBUCorePlus: merge EBUCore and EBU CCDM and design the .owl model
- EBUCore 1.10 - EBU Tech 3393 (Q2 2020) maintenance and users support
- CCDM 2.2 - EBU Tech 3351 (Q2 2020) maintenance and users support
- Helps Members to prepare for the future where metadata will play an essential role.
- Investigates new fields of strategic importance for the broadcasting community: we look at conceptual data models, XML schemas and associated solutions, as well as proposing tools.
- Develops specifications and promotes innovation, such as semantic technologies.