– View the photo gallery and presentation library below –
The 28th Technical Assembly was hosted by France Télévisions in Montpellier, France. EBU Technical Assemblies are open to members of the Technical Assembly, employees of most public service media organizations in Europe and beyond.
The annual Technical Assembly takes stock of current and future media technology trends and the work done in EBU Strategic Programmes and project groups on behalf of the EBU Membership. It is a unique opportunity for the technology leaders of EBU Members to meet with their peers and to share information of common interest.
The TA also reviews and endorses the Workplan guiding the EBU Technology & Innovation department. In even years, the Technical Assembly also elects the 13 Members of the Technical Committee, which oversees the work of the Strategic Programmes headquartered at EBU Technology & Innovation.
On the Agenda
- Technical Committee elections
- The Technology & Innovation Awards 2022 Ceremony
- An overview of recent and upcoming work of the TC, T&I, Project Services, and the collaborative work in Strategic Programmes
- Networking with the Technology Leaders of public media across Europe and beyond
- Virtual Production
- Future public media distribution technologies and strategies
- Collaboration on platforms for economies of scale and network effects
- Demonstrations of T&I solutions available to Members, such as the News Pilot, EuroVOX, and many more
Note: To download photos please visit the 28th Technical Assembly photo gallery directly.