The annual Production Technology Seminar focuses on recent and future developments in media production technology. It is a key industry event for those needing to make informed strategic decisions in the technical domain.
PTS 2022 was run as a high-quality online event. Due to the ongoing Covid situation, EBU Members were able to join online free of charge. A limited number of attendees were also able to join us in person for PTS+, the on-site networking component at EBU HQ in Geneva, for discussions, catering, and a better experience.
On the agenda
- WHAT HAS CHANGED AND IS NOT GOING BACK
- R&D AND INNOVATION STRATEGIES AT PSM
- QUALITY IN THE AGE OF MOBILE AND LARGE SCREENS
- TECHNOLOGY IS CONTENT
- SUSTAINABILITY IN PRODUCTION
- 5G IN MEDIA PRODUCTION DEMYSTIFIED
- THE ROAD TO AI-BASED CONTENT GENERATION
- NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND NEW APPLICATIONS
- INGREDIENTS IP CLOUD BASED PRODUCTION
- ON-SET VIRTUAL PRODUCTION
- THE AUDIENCE AND IMMERSIVE MEDIA
- GAME ENGINES IN BROADCAST WORKFLOWS