This workshop gathered CTOs, strategists, workflow architects and project managers from the EBU Membership wanting to better understand key aspects of AI in order to develop appropriate strategies and business plans.
On the Agenda
- What is AI, practically?
- What can reasonably be expected?
- What motivates adopters?
- Where is the technology in the hype cycle?
- Where is the broadcasting industry in its use of AI?
- What are the success stories?
- How can available technologies help address operational needs in news, sports and archives?
- What are the pitfalls in therms of security, data protection and ethics?
- Where will we be in 5 years?
This content is only available to EBU Members. Please use or create your (free) EBU account to access the content.