How can public service media harness the potential of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the cloud? This seminar addresses both engineers and content specialists (such as the Digital Storytelling Labs network) and combines the insights of both communities around practical use-cases.
AI and Machine Learning (ML) already rank among the main drivers of innovation in the media industry, and their impact could be immense. From automatic subtitling and translation to data-driven personalization tools, conversational and news-writing bots, automatic editing, UGC verification and beyond – intelligent cloud-based services are poised to become essential tools that facilitate complex editorial work traditionally done by human specialists.
The EBU Cloud Intelligence Seminar will consider the potential impact of these services on people and organizations as part of the digital transformation strategies which many broadcasters have started.
On the CIS agenda:
- The nuts and bolts: demystifying Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- The market: what is hype and what is real
- New roles: the impact of intelligent cloud services on media organizations
- Use cases for creatives, content producers and editorial teams
- The integration of intelligent cloud-based services in media workflows
- Best practices and guidance on how to get started