Every year, the EBU represents its Members at the annual IBC Conference and Exhibition, with demonstrations, meet-ups, networking opportunities and conference sessions. The EBU stand is located at 10.F20.
Our presence at Europe's biggest media technology event helps to ensure that public service media and the EBU are at the forefront of technology and innovation.
The EBU stand also hosts the Eurovision Services.
Come and see us any time, or set up a meeting with us below!
Topics on EBU stand 10.F20
- Developing 5G features that deliver in media production and distribution – for an open, flexible and scaleable next-gen wireless technology ecosystem
- Closing the gaps in interoperable IP-based production technology – for maximised long-term benefits and minimised up-front cost
- Promoting UHD-HDR-NGA best practices – a clear path to high-quality services
- Delivering interoperable Next Generation Audio – lower barriers for NGA production and its benefits
- Shaping innovative user experiences – Initiatives and products that leverage European co-developments, data and content
- Building Smart Data and AI applications for media workflows – solid footing for the digital transformation
- Fostering an open-source, open standard ecosystem – for transparent and interoperable technologies
Talks and events on EBU stand 10.F20
All talks are free of charge.
|14:00||5G-MAG launch (registration required)||5G in Production and Media Distribution||MediaRoad Meetup||Building the bridge to IP Production|
|16:00||UHD-HDR and NGA Best Practices – an overview||Open Source Meetup||EBU AI and Data Initiative talk||Media Cybersecurity – Responsible Disclosure Policies|