Presentation videos and PDFs are made available to employees of EBU Members and PTS 2019 participants below. Login is required to access this content.
The annual Production Technology Seminar focuses on recent and future developments in media production technology. It is a key industry event for those needing to make informed strategic decisions in the technical domain.
On the agenda
The Production Technology Seminar 2019 examined
- the transformation of broadcast organizations, from a technical and structural point of view, with case-studies and lessons-learned from some of the industry's leading innovators
- technologies and trends driving changes in how we produce and consume media – including AI, new media experiences, immersive media tools, and more
- the potential applications of concepts such as object-based production
- progress reports on new video and audio fundamentals
- the pros and cons of cloud technologies and on-premise alternatives
- use-cases, inluding real-world UHDTV-HDR-HFR productions
... and much more. A line-up of cutting-edge technology demonstrations, tutorials and networking opportunities completed the PTS 2019 programme.
NOTE: To see the presentations and resources below, please log in. Access is granted to employees of EBU Members and PTS 2019 participants.