The annual Production Technology Seminar focuses on recent and future developments in media production technology. It is a key industry event for those needing to make informed strategic decisions in the technical domain.
On the agenda
The Production Technology Seminar 2019 will examine
- the transformation of broadcast organizations, from a technical and structural point of view, with case-studies and lessons-learned from some of the industry's leading innovators
- technologies and trends driving changes in how we produce and consume media – including AI, new media experiences, immersive media tools, and more
- the potential applications of concepts such as blockchain and object-based production
- progress reports on new video and audio fundamentals
- the pros and cons of cloud technologies and on-premise alternatives
- use-cases, inluding real-world UHDTV-HDR-HFR productions
... and much more.
A line-up of cutting-edge technology demonstrations, tutorials and networking opportunities complete the PTS programme.