The COVID-19 crisis has impacted radio in many ways. In this informal roundtable, EBU Members shared their experiences with technology in regard to the production of radio programmes during the crisis.
- What is the impact of the crisis on radio production? (remote studios, scheduling issues, etc.)
- What technical obstacles have Members faced and how were they overcome?
- What new technical tools/methods have been tried and what has been the feedback?
Members for Members
This call was one of several activities to help EBU Members deal with challenges resulting from the COVID-19 crisis. Other resources include:
- The presentations and the summary report from previous roundtables, such as the one on Broadcasting and Streaming;
- Weekly Technical Liaison Officers (TLO) calls to share the latest news on technical issues;
- Dedicated Slack channels to discuss/share technical advice with EBU Member peers 24/7;
- A collection of advice from EBU Members on several topics, beyond technical aspects (e.g. programming, communication)
Contact us for help with joining any of above: email@example.com