With less than two weeks to go, presenters and demonstrators are getting ready for this year’s EBU BroadThinking, scheduled to take place at the EBU Headquarters in Geneva from 06 - 07 April 2016.
The annual EBU BroadThinking Seminar is the event where “broadcast meets broadband” and is key for anyone interested in HbbTV hybrid services, interactivity, player developments, over the top (OTT) services, CDNs, IP delivery and more.
The full programme is available. Highlights include:
- State of the art OTT techniques for public service media – Egon Verharen (NPO)
- Data analytics for personalized services – Jordi Gilabert and Ferran Munoz (Konodrac)
- How to arm yourself against DDOS attacks – Andreas Schneider (SRG SSR)
- State of HbbTV – Jon Piesing (TPVision)
- Virtual reality streaming – Rainer Kirchknopf and Stephan Steglich (ZDF & Fraunhofer)
- Latest developments in player technology – Stefan Lederer (Bitmovin)
Delegates will also have the unique opportunity to get hands-on and join the following technology demonstrations:
- Multi-Platform Subtitle Services
- Alternative audio production and distribution
- Automatic UI adaptation
- Sign Language Translation Services
- Automatic signing Avatar
- Open source media player Media4Dplayer
- Virtual Reality 360 streaming
- HbbTV application testing
- HbbTV Application Toolkit
- HbbTV Companion Screen
Don’t miss your chance to join! To access the full programme, click here.