The annual EBU BroadThinking Seminar is the event where “broadcast meets broadband.” Taking place at the EBU Headquarters in Geneva from 06 - 07 April 2016, this event is a must attend for anyone interested in HbbTV hybrid services, interactivity, player developments, over the top (OTT) services, CDNs, IP delivery and more.
The full programme is now available and highlights the many exciting topics the event will cover, including:
- State of the art OTT techniques for public service media – Egon Verharen (NPO)
- DASH profiles used in production – Martin Schmalohr (IRT)
- Data analytics for personalized services – Jordi Gilabert and Ferran Munoz (Konodrac)
- How to arm yourself against DDOS attacks – Andreas Schneider (SRG SSR)
- State of HbbTV – Jon Piesing (TPVision)
- Virtual reality streaming – Rainer Kirchknopf and Stephan Steglich (ZDF & Fraunhofer)
- Latest developments in player technology – Stefan Lederer (Bitmovin)
… and more!
To access the full programme, click here.
Delegates will also have the unique opportunity to participate in hands-on demonstrations on specific technologies, conformance testing and country services.