EBU Members and the wider media community were invited to visit our booth at IBC 2013 to discuss the latest developments with colleagues, and share information and experiences.
The demos on the EBU booth included:
- the latest research on creating more immersive video and audio experiences with UHDTV and binaural sound;
- progress towards fully networked production environments, in a BBC R&D demo;
- scalable cloud architectures with virtualised services using open source software;
- introducing the EBU's work on automated, file-based Quality Control and the FIMS quality assurance interface;
- and the next steps in making digital and hybrid radio work for smartphones and tablets.
At the conference
Once again the EBU had a strong presence at the IBC Conference, producing two sessions and participating in a number of others.
Explore our gallery
To access the full gallery, click here.