This workshop is organized by the EBU HDR Implementation Task Force. It is held to explore HDR Production workflows and equipment.
Using end-to-end workflows we will be demonstrating exactly what happens in common production environments with examples provided by Sky, BT Sport, CBC and the BBC.
With this, we aim to answer recurrent questions, such as:
- Can I convert between HDR formats?
- Can I use BT.709 cameras and archive content in my HDR production?
- Can I create a BT.709 output from an HDR feed?
Location & participation
This workshop will be hosted by the SWR in Baden-Baden*.
Although the complete event is for EBU Members only, we plan to reserve capacity for a limited number of non-Member representatives to participate on a dedicated day, as well.
* COVID-19 permitting
If you are interested in this event, then please use the 'pre-registration' link. Participation is free. Please note this is a technical and NOT a marketing event.
EBU Members who want to participate in this event are strongly encouraged to:
1. Look at the material available on the HDR page to make sure you have a basic understanding of the terminology used, etc. Especially check out these three presentations:
2. Check out the presentations of these three webinars: