19 November 14:00 CEST to 21 November 2018 14:00 CEST
The EBU’s FORECAST seminar has been guiding Members through the media distribution puzzle for two decades. The scope of the event has gradually widened from a focus on technical aspects of terrestrial broadcast to a higher-level strategic treatment of media distribution technologies.
On the FORECAST 2018 Agenda
Join us to discover the latest on 5G, WRC-19 and WRC-23 preparations, 5G trials by broadcasters and more. The programme also includes updates on relevant distribution technologies, spectrum issues, regulation and associated business models.
- 5G for broadcasters: what is, what will be, and when
- Enhancing linear broadcasting
- Optimizing network planning
- Standardizing linear TV over broadband
- Challenges for broadcasters in OTT – consistent QoE across various platforms and maintaining prominence, eg. on smart speakers
- Current trends in the spectrum debate
- Real spectrum requirements for mobile services
The programme also includes an update on current EBU work and future projects. Don't miss FORECAST 2018.
Forecast presents unique opportunites to target an audience of leading broadcaster distribution executives. If you would like more informatio, please contact Elisabeth Ecoffey.