The EBU Network Technology Seminar is the annual rendezvous for broadcast experts dealing with IT infrastructure, as well as for IT network and storage specialists that deal with broadcast media content.
In addition to a great programme, NTS 2016 will provide participants with a choice of three 90 minutes tutorials from three different tracks, providing a combination of introductory and advanced topics, including:
- From SDI to IP architectures (introductory)
- Real-time Network Media Architectures (advanced)
- Audio over IP and SIP (audio)
- An overview of key standards (introductory)
- PTP (advanced)
- Analyzing faults in an operational IP environment (operational)
- High performance network access (advanced)
- Discovery and registration (advanced)
It’s a special year at NTS as this is the first time that we put out a challenge to vendors to work together to demonstrate a mini live production television studio. In total, 5 small-scale studios showing multi-vendor interoperability will be on display:
- AIMS 1: Grass Valley, Cisco, EVS, Lawo, AJA, Tektronix and Imagine Communications
- AIMS 2: Arista, Grass Valley, Net Insight, Nevion, VizRT, S-A-M, Tektronix and Evertz
- AMWA NMOS: SuiteCaseTV, Atos, BBC R&D, Melanox, Nevion and Embrionix
- ASPEN: Evertz, SSL, Ross and Hitachi
- Sony NMI: Sony, RTS, Leader Electronics, Avantech and Juniper
To access the full gallery, click here.
Presentations are available to delegates that have attended the event and to EBU Members. Please login to access them.