Internet technology continues to enhance media production and there is a lot of buzz going around about Live & IP.
For this year Network Technology Seminar (NTS) taking place at the EBU Headquarters on 21-22 June 2016, we put out a challenge to vendors to work together to demonstrate a mini live production television studio.
The result: 5 small-scale studios showing multi-vendor interoperability will be on display:
- AIMS Roadmap technology featuring Grass Valley, Cisco, EVS, Lawo, AJA, Tektronix and Imagine Communications
- AIMS Roadmap technology featuring Grass Valley, Net Insight, Nevion, VizRT, S-A-M, Tektronix and Evertz
- AMWA NMOS technology featuring SuiteCaseTV, Atos, BBC R&D, Melanox, Nevion and Embrionix
- ASPEN technology with Evertz, SSL, Ross and Hitachi
- Sony NMI technology featuring Sony, RTS, Leader Electronics, BFE KSC Core, Advantech and Juniper
With such fantastic participation from leading technology providers, attendees will have the unique opportunity to see state of the art technology in Live & IP. In addition, this year's programme (prepared by EBU experts on Future Networks) will provide a rich selection of opinions pieces, use cases, standards updates, panel discussions and plenty of tutorials.
Don't miss NTS, book now!