“The digital radio story over the last two years continues to be one of positive steps and collaboration across Europe to take radio into the digital age.” Looking at the current market opportunities and future plans for Europe and the world, this session will include presentations on:
- DAB digital radio’s growth across Europe, and beyond
- DAB+ for a leading commercial broadcaster
- DAB+ for the large public broadcaster
- Facilitating DAB for local broadcasters
- EU countries working together to promote digital radio
Simon Fell, Director of Technology and Innovation (EBU), will moderate the session which takes place at IBC today from 16:00 – 17:30 in Room E102.
The EBU continues to monitor and safeguard spectrum for digital radio. Elena Puigrefagut, Senior Project Manager, Technology & Innovation, (EBU) will present an overview of the activities related to the upcoming WRC-15 and digital radio.