From Platform Integration to Digital Innovation
Innovation in news is key to address the audience expectations in terms of personalization, mobility and engagement. This Network & Learn offers the opportunity to:
- Review the challenges of a rapidly changing digital news landscape and how to address them through innovative products and solutions
- Take stock of key EBU Members’ newsroom convergence projects and learn about new developments
- Get introduced to the new EBU strategic programme Flexible Content Production (FCP) for digital audiences and review objectives and deliverables together with peers
WHO IT'S FOR
- Heads of news, cross media editors, TV, radio and online editors
- Heads of production (IT and broadcast), integration project managers and their teams
- Newsroom professionals with editorial, technology and production backgrounds
- Heads of strategy, heads of innovation and technology strategists
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Lessons learned from four years of Integrated Media Production Strategies (IMPS), including newsroom organization, the rise of online and social media and the emergence of new professional profiles.
- The move from hardware- to software-based systems, IP and data-driven networked media, plus the question what is driving personalization, recommendation and interactivity.
- Focus on the innovative products and processes capable of responding to the major digital media consumption challenges
- The new framework for EBU Members’ collaboration, i.e. Flexible Content Production for digital audiences (FCP).