All broadcasters will eventually have to migrate to an entirely file-based workflow. The question is how to do this in the smoothest and most efficient way, while ensuring interoperability between servers, workstations and other content creation devices?
One immediate approach is through using the Material eXchange Format (MXF). The EBU supports this technology and has identified an urgent need among broadcasters to expand their understanding in this field.
This Master Class has allowed you to acquire expert knowledge in MXF technology to better understand how to migrate to a file-based workflow system.
- Introduction to MXF
- MXF logical model
- MXF applications and MXF physical structure
- Descriptive metadata and DMS-1
- Metadata is the real world
- MXF standardisation currently underway
- Advanced MXF applications
- New trends
- MXF interoperability
- MXF-based systems and workflows
For information you may contact
|Nathalie Cordonnier |
Tel: +41 22 717 21 48
|Hans Hoffmann |
Tel: +41 22 717 27 46