The annual EBU Media Cybersecurity Seminar is the only industry event focusing on cybersecurity for media in general and public service media in particular. It assembles a line-up of leading security experts for an exchange on current cybersecurity risks and trends, latest technologies and best practices to mitigate those risks in the media industry.
EBU MCS combines presentations on real-world issues with a focus on practical mitigation strategies for media organizations and valuable networking opportunities for experts and professionals interested in making media more secure.
On the agenda
- Current cybersecurity threats and how they impacted medias in 2021
- Live event broadcast security
- Media system vulnerabilities
- Data Protection and Regulations
- Security Awareness within media organisations
- Best practices and pragmatic approaches to corporate IT and media systems security
... and many real story and case studies with security implications from the media world