The annual EBU Media Cybersecurity Seminar is the only industry event focusing on cybersecurity for media in general and public service media in particular. It assembles a line-up of leading security experts for an exchange on current cybersecurity risks and trends, latest technologies and best practices to mitigate those risks in the media industry.
EBU MCS combines presentations on real-world issues with a focus on practical mitigation strategies for media organizations and valuable networking opportunities for experts and professionals interested in making media more secure.
On the agenda
- Current cybersecurity threats
- Broadcast infrastructure security
- Security in cloud-based workflows
- Media system vulnerabilities
- Data Protection and Regulation
- Security Awareness programs
- Innovations and best practices in cybersecurity for corporate IT and media specific systems
... and many real story and case studies with security implications from the media world
Call for presentations
Your contribution to MCS 2021 is very much appreciated. We are looking for your insights on the above topics, as well as presentations related projects, the latest technical developments, case studies, best practices as well as future trends and perspectives. Please note that we are not interested in sales pitches or any content which mainly serves marketing purposes.