Join us at BroadThinking 2017, where Broadband meets Broadcast.
This year's event will look at:
- The latest in http delivery, like HTTP2.0 APIs, CMAF and WAVE, VR-Streaming and DRM
- Content Delivery Networks and switching between multiple CDNs
- The application of cloud infrastructures for broadcasters
- Media player interfaces addressing, for example, implementation on different devices and specification developments in W3C, DVB and HbbTV
- Metrics and the use of data derived from online media players by content providers
- And also strategies for going Digital Only, 5G scenarios, second screen best practices, and more...
Registration will open in due course, with Early Bird rates available.