Getting quality content onto an ever growing number of screens via the internet is a constant challenge for broadcasters. BroadThinking reflects the industry's outlook on topics such as 5G, CDNs, streaming technology, interactivity and more. The event brings together leading experts from across the world to help broadcasters keep abreast of key developments.
Join us at BroadThinking 2017 – where Broadcast meets Broadband.
- 5G for Broadcasters – with SWR, Verizon Media and Qualcomm
- Streaming Progress – with Streamroot, Akamai and Télécom Paris Tech
- File Preparation in the Cloud – with M2A and Unified Streaming
- Media Player Developments – with JW Player, Cedexis and Jupiter Integration
- New CDN Functionalities – with Fastly, SVT and EBU Flow
- Large and Small Screens – with Espial, TPVision, ZDF, Exozet and Nomor
- HDR and HFR DVB-T2 and DASH multiscreen playout
- DVB-T2 to IP, using your media gateway
- ATSC3.0: IP-based Service Layer with DASH and ROUTE
- CMAF for Low Latency streaming
- Second Screen Media synchronisation using HbbTV
- EBU Flow Multi-CDN project