The EBU will, once again, participate in the annual IBC conference and exhibition, with demonstrations, presentations, networking opportunities and a conference session.
Our presence at Europe's biggest media technology event helps to ensure that public service media and the EBU are at the forefront of technology and innovation. You'll find us in Hall 10, in our usual spot: 10.F20.
In addition to a series of cutting edge technology demonstrations, we'll also have a showcase from Eurovision Media Services, a number of topic-focused meetups at the stand, and various contributions to the official conference programme.
The complete line-up of demonstrations will be announced during the summer. It will include:
- NXG remote radio production from Swedish Radio
- EBU Flow multi-CDN solution
- FIMS MAM system and FIMS in the cloud
- EBU PEACH personalization system
- End-to-end Object-Based Audio from the Orpheus Project