This is a transversal project between the EBU Strategic Programmes on Production, Infrastructure and Media Security.
Currently the following deliverables are planned (green indicates the deliverable has already been delivered). Note that deliverables are dependent on enough participation in the work and that the planning is subject to change.
- Use-case driven PoC/trials - EBU Members & Industry (Q2 2021)
- Consolidated learnings & Cloud Production Blueprints (Q4 2021)
- Live Media Production in the Cloud - Roundtable (Q3 2020)
- Cloud Production Experiences from Yle - Roundtable (Q4 2020)
- Cloud Production Technology: Grass Valley's AMPP - Roundtable (Q4 2020)
- Cloud Production Technology: Kiswe Studio (Q4 2020)
- Cloud Production Technology: Grabyo (Q4 2020)
- Cloud Production Experiences: NDI-based Live Production (BR) (Q4 2020)
- Cloud Production Technology: Sony's Virtual Production (Q4 2020)
- Cloud production Report (use cases, requirements, opportunities, risks, etc.) (Q4 2020)
We welcome EBU Members to join this project, simple click here to join the group.