The European Public Media Space is a collaborative development in which all EBU Members are welcome to participate. It is in its early stages and will take shape over the months ahead. Please contact us if you would like to get involved.
- Strengthen the position of PSM in Europe
- Design an open infrastructure that is capable of supporting the envisioned services
- Build common modules that broadcasters need: web, mobile apps, personalization and recommendation modules, metadata services, content search, statistics and real time analytics, etc.
- Make more content available by leveraging EuroVOX
- Take advantage of the greater scale achieved by working together to better engage in discussions with other industries (GAFA, automotive industries, software providers)