Attendance at the Technical Assembly is by invitation only. The following groups are entitled to attend:
- Members of the Technical Assembly, i.e. the Technical Directors of EBU Active Members and Associate Members, or their nominated representative
- Members of the EBU Technical Committee
- EBU Technical Liaison Officers (TLOs) are invited to attend the Technical Assembly either to provide support to or as the representative of the Technical Director. The attendance of a TLO at the Technical Assembly must be authorized by the relevant Technical Assembly member.
- Chairs and Vice-chairs of EBU Strategic Programmes
- Members of the World Broadcasting Unions (WBU) Technical Committee
- Special guests by invitation (e.g. former EBU Directors and Technical Committee members, representatives of sister unions, etc.)
As attendance is by invitation only, the registration link is not provided here. It will be sent by email to the above listed people. If you have not received the link and wish to register to attend, click here to request the link.