Here is a list of changes between EBU Tech 3341 v3.0 and v2.0 (August 2011):
- Noted that max momentary/short-term measurements are reset when the integrated measurement is reset;
- Added explanations and an update on the difference between the EBU Mode momentary and the ITU-R BS.1771-1 definition (IIR filter, time-constant);
- Added a note regarding a potentially misleading text in ITU-R BS.1771-1 (p.11) concerning the lowpass filter;
- Added the requirement for meters to indicate the LRA measurement is not stable during the first 60 seconds of measurement;
- Updated the True Peak measurement section, including the new minimum requirements in terms of tolerances (test signals 15-23);
- Added new EBU minimum requirements test signals (#9 - 23);
- Updated the scales section, more clearly identifying the EBU +9 and EBU +18 scales;
- Added a note saying that individual channel short-term/momentary loudness measurements are out of scope of 'EBU Mode';
- Added a reference to the ITU-R BS.2217-1 test signals.
- Updated references.
|3.0||2016, January||More test signals, clarifications|
Relative gate changed from