From Linear to Agile
PTS is the EBU's biggest annual technology-focused conference. There are few, if any, other events that offer the same breadth and depth of coverage of recent and future developments in media production technology away from the hype of commercial conferences and trade shows.
Join us for two and a half days of presentations and tutorials, demos and discussions. As at all of our events, there will be plenty of opportunities for the peer-to-peer conversations that are so valuable. Whether you are interested in a specific area – immersive content, IP production, new workflows, sound and audio technologies – or are seeking a broad overview of the production technology field and want to hear about successfully implemented projects at broadcasters, your time in Geneva will be time well spent.
- Keynotes & demo pitches
- Latest trends in Content Production
- Agile projects
- Tutorials (four parallel tutorials will run on both Day 1 and Day 2)
- UHDTV in practice
- Strategic outlook on Immersive Media
- Advanced Sound and Audio
- Special screening of Planet Earth II in UHD and HDR
- Content Leveraging with Metadata
- IP Studio, Cloud and Virtualization