This event is kindly hosted by the Institut für Rundfunktechnik (IRT) in Munich.
AI and Machine Learning (ML) rank among the main drivers of innovation in the media industry, and their impact could be immense. How can public service media leverage the potential of Artificial Intelligence? This event addressed strategists, technologists, engineers and developers and will focus on practical use-cases.
On the agenda
- AI-driven tools and their use on the ground and in newsrooms
- Use cases from broadcasters and digital non-broadcast media
- The state of the art in disinformation detection
- Promising innovations coming out of European sandbox projects
- Ethics for algorithms
- Hands-on workshops and demonstrations of advanced AI-driven data journalism tools
... and more. The full programme will be published by the end of January 2019.