The multimedia world is moving towards more engaging end-user experiences, and audio is an important aspect of this.
These audio experiences include personalization and interactivity, allowing the listeners to optimize the audio experience for their needs. This may include improving intelligibility (e.g. increasing dialogue volume relative to the background), or selecting dialogue of a preferred language. Immersiveness is another feature, delivering more realistic and impressive auditory experiences, as well as flexibility and compatibility with headphones, a multitude of speaker layouts and environments.
The key to enabling these features is metadata and new audio codecs called NGA (Next Generation Audio) codecs. This webinar provides an overview on one of these codecs, MPEG-H Audio, and its latest developments including the support of ADM (Audio Definition Model) based workflows.
The webinar is open to everyone
Speakers: Adrian Murtaza, Michael Kratschmer, Yannik Grewe (Fraunhofer IIS)
WHAT YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT
- MPEG-H Audio broadcast and streaming services around the world
- Advanced Personalization and Accessibility Options and lessons learned during major live productions using object-based audio
- The MPEG-H Authoring Suite (MAS) - a powerful set of tools freely available that makes object-based content creation easier, faster and more intuitive
- ADM based workflows with MPEG-H Audio
- The MPEG-H ADM Profile
- S-ADM in MXF
- Hands-on production with the latest MPEG-H Authoring Suite (MAS) including native ADM support