Join this webinar to learn if, how, and in some cases when, media organizations will be able to effectively use 5G for their purposes. The webinar will also discuss current R&D efforts, global standardization, industry collaborations, and the EU funded 5G Records project.
- Will media organizations be able to leverage available 5G infrastructure to tie cameras, microphones and other equipment into their live event productions?
- When will low latency connections be possible?
- Will media organizations be able to deploy private and dedicated 5G-based production infrastructures?
- Will the transfer speeds made possible by 5G scale well enough to deliver high-quality media experiences to thousands, even millions of users, live?
- Will broadcast (one to many) be an option for the distribution of live content over 5G?
- ... and more.
- Ian Wagdin (BBC)
- Antonio Arcidiacono (EBU, 5G-MAG)
- Roland Beutler (SWR/ARD)
- David Gomez-Barquero (Technical University of Valencia, 5G Records)