|This Group addresses the contribution of audio material over IP.|
ACIP2 was set up as a follow-up group to ACIP. Basing on the formerly produced TechDoc 3326, the de-facto standard for Audio Contribution over IP, ACIP2 answers new rising questions and harmonizes the new world of audio over IP for broadcasters. It is providing a platform for members and manufacturers to exchange experiences and requirements and reacts on emerging new problems that need to be addressed by EBU, like protection or the integration of new codecs.
Therefore it is refining and improving both the existing TechDocs and producing new Best practices documents for members to ease the transition from ISDN to IP, and so meets the objectives of FNS.
• Draft Document on Profiles
• Revision of TechDoc 3326 (already draft version available)
• Revision of Best Practices in AoIP
• Document on Profiles (basic)
• Best practices on building SIP infrastructures
• Interop - Plugtest for OPUS audio codec (if suitable for Broadcast)
• Document on Profiles (detailed)
• Document on Protection (FEC, simultaneously streaming)
• AES X.192
• EBU SP-FAR
Manufacturers and non EBU Members can register HERE for this group (click 'new user' first if you don't have an account yet).