While software has been integral to the business of broadcasting for many years, it is only recently that we have seen the culture of software engineering starting to have a greater influence. It's a subject that surfaces in several articles in issue 37 of tech-i.
- New Director of Technology & Innovation
- Technical Committee: four new members and a first female chair
- An award for the EBU ADM Renderer
- 30 years of MPEG
- Network Technology Seminar 2018: who said what?
- GitHub, GitLab and the EBU
- Are you on the LIST? Introducing the Live IP Software Toolkit
- PSM approaches to software development: SVT, ERR and RTS
- Collaboration is the new business model: report from the Norwegian Media Cluster
- Is it time to rethink accessibility? A new approach to UX at VRT.
- Building blocks for radio's future: open.radio.
- Step into the cloud with Eurovision Media Services
- Overview of recent technology-focused EBU Media Intelligence Service reports
- David Wood on media R&D in the land of the internet giants
- Partner Profiles: HbbTV Association
- Making cybersecurity a priority for media
- In the spotlight: Michael Eberhard