Issue 41 of tech-i assesses the state of the overall technology ecosystem for UHD.
- Introducing 5G-MAG – Antonio Arcidiacono
- Conference videos on demand: NTS 2019, 25th Technical Assembly, Metadata Developer Network 2019
- EBU Technical Committee meets with Arab Members; EBU T&I Award 2019
- New Technical Committee Workplan
- UHD1, the award-winning OB truck from tpc and SRG SSR
- ORF's new fleet of mobile newsgathering vehicles
- Technology transfer in content production
- How PSM can benefit from HbbTV and DVB-I
- Can we do UHD with HD lenses?
- New guidance on UHD/HDR service parameters for 2020+
- High Frame Rate: is it worth it?
- ITV's cloud-based platform for delivering live content to OTT
- Television viewing stable, except among young people – EBU Media Intelligence Service
- 8K – where does the balance of the arguments lie?
- Partner Profiles: Broadcast Networks Europe
- EBU VOX hackathon at VRT
- In the spotlight: Marco Tinnirello