The inaugural European Championships in summer 2018 provided a perfect opportunity to test several emerging technologies. This issue of tech-i looks at what was done in terms of both production and distribution, covering advanced video and audio formats and potential 5G approaches.
- Building success based on synergy – Antonio Arcidiacono
- Sveriges Radio joins PEACH
- Updated burn-in recommendation
- Previews of PTS 2019 and the Digital Radio Summit 2019
- Review of Media Cybersecurity Seminar
- DTT: in decline or on the up?
- Transforming coverage of live events with AI – Stephen Jolly and Michael Evans, BBC R&D
- 2110: just the tip of the pyramid
- Our journey to IP – Genc Mucolli, Radio Television of Kosovo
- Testing UHD-HDR-HFR-NGA live
- IRT and EBU show the potential of 5G for media distribution
- Rai tests mobile broadcast and UHD features
- A smarter way to access radio
- Partner Profiles: DAB at the heart of digital radio
- In my opinion: Is NGA anything to shout about?
- MIS: Tech giants investing more in original content
- A blueprint for more agile media workflows – Brad Gilmer and Richard Cartwright
- In the spotlight: Józef Wacnik, Polskie Radio