Call for presentations
- CONTENT PROTECTION & PIRACY
- Legal frameworks against content Piracy
- Tools and solutions for Live & Non-Live Content protection
- Illegal Streaming Devices / Illegal Streaming websites
- User data protection & Data leaks.
- Security Operational Center
- Data management / analysis
- Risk assessment use-cases in media
- Monitoring solution.
- Cybersecurity governance
- Bug bounty policies
- Threat Intelligence
- Business Continuity
- Facility-Wide Assessment / Security Benchmarking.
- Social Media Management
- Awareness campaigns
- NEW HACKING / THREATS & VULNERABILITIES
- New Hacking Techniques and Methods
- Ransomware, Cryptoware, etc...
- Cloud services and Containers (dockers, etc...)
- FUTURE CYBERSECURITY TECHNOLOGIES
- AI for cyberattacks and cyberdefense.
- Quantum Computing / Cryptography
If you have an interesting presentation or an idea that could be developed into an tutorial or presentation you are invited to submit a written proposal in the submission form at the end of this page.
Complete the application before May 31st 2019
All proposals will be reviewed by the program committee and successful candidates will be informed on Monday 6th of May.