||The Broadcast Technology Futures (BTF) group is an alliance of non-industrial Research and Development laboratories that include broadcast futures in their activities and studies.|
Sharing knowledge and experiences
The intention of the BTF is to share knowledge and experiences in developing the future of broadcast technologies; and, where appropriate, to undertake collaborative studies.
The current members of the group are:
- NHK STRL (Japan Broadcasting Corporation Science and Technology Research Laboratory);
- RAI CRIT (the Media and Innovation Centre of RAI, the national broadcaster of Italy);
- IRT (the Institute for Broadcasting Research of the national broadcasters of Germany, Switzerland, and Austria);
- BBC Research and Innovation (British Broadcasting Corporation, UK);
- CRC (Communications Research Centre, Canada).
The Group is assisted by the EBU.