14 February 2012 / Online - 14:00 CET
This free webinar on Multicasting was organised under the EBU TECHNICAL Expert Community on Platforms & Services.
Questions that were addressed:
- How does multicast differ from unicast delivery?
- How are Service Providers deploying multicast in their own access networks for their managed services?
- Why is the Internet not multicast enabled everywhere?
- What solution exists to bridge the multicast islands across the Internet to enable end to end multicast delivery?
- Can multicast benefit from an IPv6 rollout?
Presenter: Thomas Kernen (Cisco)
The video of this webinar is available in the box to the right.